Monday, March 10, 2008

Updates on Kacie

I want to say thank you to the Gassville Baptist Church for the Benefit Concert for Kacie. Whiteville Baptist Church for also attending. And also thank you to Jerry Hopper and Ally Hopper for performing at the concert. I really enjoyed listening to 7 year old Ally. You all have helped us so much. Thank You!!

I wanted to update all who keep up with Kacie and what is going on. We have finally recieved all her paper work from the doctors. I PUT IT IN THE MAIL ON FRIDAY, MARCH 7th!! It seemed like it took forever to get everything gathered. And when I thought I had everything I found out I needed something else and some lab work. Now we are just waiting to hear back from them. Hopefully it won't be to long. We are so excited and ready to go.
Thank You Again To All!

No comments: