Monday, March 3, 2008

Updates on Kacie & Fundraisers

I just wanted to thank everyone who came to the benefit concert for Kacie and Josh at Dunbar Auditorium. And thank you to those who couldn't come and just stopped by and donated. I also wanted to say thank you to the people who played in the concert and wanted to help.

Gassville Baptist Church is also going to have a benefit concert for Kacie. It will be Sunday March 9th at 6:30 P.M. at Gassville Baptist Church. Jerry Hopper and family will be performing.

A benefit for Kacie will be held at the Gepp Fire Dept. on April 19th. There will be a band performing and also a dinner will be served. They will also draw for a gun and a quilt that they are selling chances for. The gun can be seen at T&K convenient store at Gepp, AR you can buy tickets there also. When I learn more on the time I will update it.

We will also be having a benefit yard sale in April I'm not sure on the date yet. It is going to have lots of clothing, house items, a playstation 2, and many other items from several families.

We are currently waiting on Kirshner to return from China and answer some more questions we have about what else we need from her doctors. I thought I had everything ready and then learned we needed some more info. from the Endocrinologist.

I will try to find out more and update everyone, when I find out. Til next time......

No comments: